Thursday, May 12, 2005

Your Blogshares are being traded!

Did you know that virtual shares of your blog site are being actively traded here? No? Well, go to the link provided and search for your blog in the URL box provided.

BlogShares is a fantasy stock market where weblogs are the companies. Players get to invest a fictional B$500 on shares in blogs. Blogs are valued by their incoming links and add value to other blogs by linking to them. Prices can go up or down based on trading and the underlying value of the blog.

You may be wondering how this post is related to Chess; well not directly. I would suggest that you register on the site and at least claim your blog. What we could do to promote Chess as an industry at BlogShares is, invest in each others shares! I am enjoying BlogShares, along with Chess too!
Technorati Tags:

6 Comments:

Blogger Temposchlucker said...

What have you done to your sidebar?

4:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is very funny. I use Firefox, where the side bar is perfectly visible. In IE 6, the sidebar is visible right after my last post. I have not been able to figure out the problem yet.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Nezha said...

I can see the deisbar just fine. I use opera

8:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The problem is definitely with IE. In fact, this article highlights many problems in using IE -
http://www.yourhtmlsource.com/starthere/browserreview.html

8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the problem is fixed. I removed some links I had put (clock etc), but I am still wondering what caused the problem in IE 6.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Temposchlucker said...

CopyPaste:
The problem is solved now. Yesterday the font of your post was bigger and your side bar was at the bottom of your site.
BTW I gave my E-mailadres a more prominent place so you should be able to find it easier now.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home