Saturday, September 17, 2005

Chess Games

I am enjoying playing Chess with some Chess bloggers. My ID is IndianGuru.

On RedHotPawn with:

(a) GuruChess from Barbados. She's an Aspiring Grandmaster and only in her teens (20 ?). She registered at RedHotPawn, just to play a game of Chess with me. Thanks GuruChess. Update (22nd Sept): I just won my game with her.
(b) Pawn Sensei from Hawaii, seems to be a seasoned Chess player at RedHotPawn.
(c) JavaManissa from Melbourne, Australia. He's just one year younger than my son!!

On ChessWorld.net with:

(a) DreadPirateJosh. Currently two games are underway and one I luckily won. He's from Richmond, Virginia, United States.
(b) ChessSmith. He's from Canada. ChessSmith, I helped set-up the Indian subsidiary of a Canadian company Netaps based in Edmonton, in 2001. I was lucky enough to win both my games against ChessSmith. Thanks to DreadPirateJosh and ChessSmith my rating here has shot up to 1917.

On ItsYourTurn with:

(a) DutchDefence. Currently two games are underway. He's Edwin Meyer from Amsterdam, Netherlands.

On E4EC with:

(a) Druss. Currently one game is underway. He's Martin Gill from UK.

Generalkaia is based in California, United States and in his teens too, had suggested GameKnot for a game of chess, but I am still unable to register there. Generalkaia. I would request you to register at RedHotPawn, for a game with me. Incidentally, I have been to California in 1999 and 2000 to places like Milpitas, Santa Clara, San Jose, San Fransisco, Los Angeles for business.

Hey, I seem to be the only oldie in the world of Chess bloggers!
Technorati Tags:
Blogs linking to this article

3 Comments:

Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Yes, you'r an oldie. I'm only 46:)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Pawnsensei said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:44 AM  
Blogger JavaManIssa said...

I might have to give correspondence chess a try! :)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home