Saturday, September 17, 2005

Chess Games

I am enjoying playing Chess with some Chess bloggers. My ID is IndianGuru.

On RedHotPawn with:

(a) GuruChess from Barbados. She's an Aspiring Grandmaster and only in her teens (20 ?). She registered at RedHotPawn, just to play a game of Chess with me. Thanks GuruChess. Update (22nd Sept): I just won my game with her.
(b) Pawn Sensei from Hawaii, seems to be a seasoned Chess player at RedHotPawn.
(c) JavaManissa from Melbourne, Australia. He's just one year younger than my son!!

On ChessWorld.net with:

(a) DreadPirateJosh. Currently two games are underway and one I luckily won. He's from Richmond, Virginia, United States.
(b) ChessSmith. He's from Canada. ChessSmith, I helped set-up the Indian subsidiary of a Canadian company Netaps based in Edmonton, in 2001. I was lucky enough to win both my games against ChessSmith. Thanks to DreadPirateJosh and ChessSmith my rating here has shot up to 1917.

On ItsYourTurn with:

(a) DutchDefence. Currently two games are underway. He's Edwin Meyer from Amsterdam, Netherlands.

On E4EC with:

(a) Druss. Currently one game is underway. He's Martin Gill from UK.

Generalkaia is based in California, United States and in his teens too, had suggested GameKnot for a game of chess, but I am still unable to register there. Generalkaia. I would request you to register at RedHotPawn, for a game with me. Incidentally, I have been to California in 1999 and 2000 to places like Milpitas, Santa Clara, San Jose, San Fransisco, Los Angeles for business.

Hey, I seem to be the only oldie in the world of Chess bloggers!
Technorati Tags:
Blogs linking to this article

5 Comments:

Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Yes, you'r an oldie. I'm only 46:)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Druss said...

Do you play email correspondence chess? I play using http://www.e4ec.org/ . My ID there is Druss - do you fancy a game?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Druss said...

Yes, it isn't the easiest site to use! Once you've registered, then all the interaction is through email. There are various text based commands that you have to email the central server. If you have registered OK then you should shortly be receiving my challenge.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Pawn Sensei said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:44 AM  
Blogger JavaManIssa said...

I might have to give correspondence chess a try! :)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home